Monday, October 17, 2011

What goes through your mind, Cuckold?



You know what I do, when you're at work.
I'm on your mind all day.
Would I really be that cruel?
Do I really have a big black cock in my mouth right now?
Getting face fucked by a big thick dick?
While you're trying to concentrate on keeping me in the lifestyle I'm accustomed to, would I really be on all fours, in our bed, taking a big thick cock in my juicy white pussy?
All those niggling thoughts keep distracting you, don't they?
What if the big black cock your big titty blond girlfriend is fucking is someone you know?
What if I get pregnant?
Everyone will know then that you are a cuckold, won't they?
How sexually humiliating would that be?
Should you, with your small penis humiliation situation, confront your cheating girlfriend?
Monica
AIM:monicamandingo
1 888 684 2825

1 comment:

crisax said...

you are right!you are in my mind all day wondering if you suck a black cock or if you are happy knowing that your cuckolds loves you so much.you are Cuckoldress Queen that every cuckold dreams.