Monday, June 16, 2014

Gloryhole Fetish

http://www.cuckoldphonesexfetish.com/


Well hello there to all my sexy cuckolds!
As you all may have noticed, (especially the ones who have emailed me incessantly, begging for your favorite cuckold mistress to come back), I had an absolutely off the charts vacation.
I went somewhere hot as fire, with big black bulls as far as the eye could see, and the cuckold fantasies that I made reality will make your cock explode!
One of my cuckold indulgences on my vacation was checking out the local gloryholes.
Sure, I go to gloryholes back home, but when you have a gloryhole fetish like I do, you always have to check out the local big black bull talent.
What better way to get to know the natives than on my knees, with all those huge black cocks being stroked in front of me, while I cream over my upcoming bukake facial.
Want to hear more about what your girl got up?
You can check more about me here, on the best cuckold blog ever.
Monica
AIM:MonicaMandingo