Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Cuckold Phonesex Musings

I think it's sweet that you've "been watching" me "for a long time", enjoying my cuckold stories, and that you found the "Best Cuckold Blog Ever".
 But I have some questions.
Why wouldn't I be easy to talk to?
 And hearing that "you really have a great voice, God, you have the sexiest fucking voice ever!", well, yes, lol.
Do you think that I'm only a pretty face and thick body?
What made you so shy?
I'm open to just about anything related to your cuckold fetish.
Is it because I see right through you?
That to everyone else, you are so very vanilla, and that it's only with me you can shed that alpha male act and allow yourself to be put in that submissive place that makes your cock so hard.
That with your cuckold fetish phonesex girl, you can be put on your knees, right under this juicy fat pussy, while I take a big black cock.
This is where I want you, enjoying the view of me getting fucked by someone else's cock. Forcing you to fluff for me, cleaning that creampie pussy.
Ready for the two of us to make a cuckold connection?
Best Cuckold Phonesex ever.
Monica 1 888 684 2825
AIM:MonicaMandingo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are my dream cuckoldress!!serving you and your black lover is a dream that I never want to wake up!!!!